Auckland Council Retaining Wall Consents Process
If you are considering a retaining wall project within the Auckland region – C & K farrell Contractors can guide you through the entire process, from consent to completion.
Below are the Auckkland Council consent guidelines if you wish to have a browse over, but feel free to contact Colin Farrell directly to answer any questions and perhaps book in a free assessment.
1. Check if you need a consent to build a retaining wall
Have your plan ready
Before checking whether you need a consent for your retaining wall you need to know:
- dimensions of the project (height, total area)
- location on property where the project will go
- size of the property in square metres
- total pre-existing building coverage on property
- total pre-existing hard surfaces on property.
- There will be an explanation on how to calculate these factors in the online consent tool.
Phone or text Colin Farrell and his team